Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Purple Ombre Lips



I love Ombre looks. From Hair to Nails and especially lips. Ombre is a gradual color transition from light to dark. Today I am going to show you how I do my purple ombre lips with opaque lipsticks.
Ombre is known to contour the mouth , The darker color adds definition while the lighter color gives your lips a full plump look. My lips are already pretty juicy, but i digress.
 


Dont forget to blend!!!!
 
 
Add some lip gloss if your daring!
 
1-2. If you have dark lips I would suggest adding a little concealer to even out the color on your lips. I choose to use Wet n Wild Cover All Concealer in 802.

3-4. I then out lined my lips with Manic Panic's Lip Locked Lipstick in Deadly Night , which is a dark purple color.

5-7. Using Lime Crime's Vegan Lipstick in Airborne Unicorn ( Currently my favorite lipstick ) I apply it to the center of my lips and then gently rub my lips to blend it. This color is a light airy purple.

That was simple wasn't it?

Alternatively , you can fill both lips with the darker color first, then put the lighter color in the center of your lips and blend. I choose to do the later simply because I added the concealer and didn't want THREE layers of gook.

 
 
If you decide to do an ombre lip , please post your link below so I can check it out!
 
Love,
Riche

1 comment:

What do you feel about this post? - Riche