Saturday, February 9, 2013

Black + Leather : A night on the town

Looking for something to wear this Saturday night? 


YSL Nights



A girl can dream right?

 If I had all the money in the world, I would be wearing this bad ass, Head -to- toe YSL ensemble I created for a night on the town. 

 But I'm not. 

So I decided to re-create this  trendy black and leather look into a more affordable option. This rock-star look is great for anybody going on a fashionable dinner date and would like to save a few bucks to buy on drinks. Enjoy!





-Riche

2 comments:

  1. Great colages!! The YSL shoes and bag are more than stunning but I think your alternatives are gorgeous as well!! Thumbs up!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mieni, Nothing is going to beat the YSL pump, but we can sure try!

    ReplyDelete

What do you feel about this post? - Riche