Monday, September 17, 2012

Fall 2012 Trends : Burgundy, The New Black

Burgandy B!tch

Can you guess the "New Black"? That's right, it is Burgundy. The color burgundy itself is one of my Riche Life Fall Essentials. This color makes any outfit "POP" .When I think of burgundy I envision   warmth, regalness & excitement.

 I like to rock my burgundy as a pop of color, usually used as a statement piece against my neutral clothing pieces. Think plain white tee + burgundy scarf. How about an all black outfit with a burgundy belt? Don't know what to wear with your gold jewelry? A burgundy dress can be your answer.

Your Personal style is up to you. But whatever you do, add this color in your fall wardrobe if you love feeling sophisticated and Riche.

Love,

Riche

1 comment:

  1. I do like burgundy... for some reason I went straight to black this fall but burgundy screams fall!

    xx
    josie
    www.straightNOchase.com

    ReplyDelete

What do you feel about this post? - Riche