Saturday, April 6, 2013

Snob Society : Merchandising Positions Available

 
IT’S A WHOLE NEW WORLD OF JEWELRY.
Snob Society
COME DISCOVER:
Daily flash sales full of beautiful and on-trend accessories
Emerging and renowned designers
A whole new and engaging shopping experience
Shop Now



*As you know I've started an online Boutique called Snob Society.It's a great work at home opportunity. All your marketing material is available to you free of charge. I'm enjoying customizing my Boutique, filling it with products, and writing reviews. I think this would be a great opportunity for you, too. It's completely free to sign up. Check it out at http://RicheLifeJewels.kitsylane.com/offer
If you're interested or have questions, let's chat more about it so I can fill you in on the details.

Talk soon,
Riche
Shoprichelife@gmail.com

1 comment:

What do you feel about this post? - Riche