Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Fall in to Coffee


The Besssst Part of waking uppppppp is ( insert your drink ) our cup! Yes, Ladies I loved myself some coffee since I first tried it. I have drank Everything from latte's , Cappucinos , and Espresso Macchiato's. I personally like Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks coffee's. I am sure there are better brands but I will be honest and say I haven't really crossed that bridge , yet.

The Second best part of waking up is obviously choosing what I am wearing. I cannot wait for the Fall to arrive so I can start picking out boots and scarves. I used to believe that Summer was my favorite season, but I am really more in love with the Fall Nowadays. Its not to hot or to cold. It's perfect for hitting the bookstore or your local starbucks for a cup of your favorite type of coffee and just relaxing.

What's your favorite season? What is your favorite coffee? Where do you like to relax and drink your coffee? Tell us in the comment section below!

Love,

Riche

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you feel about this post? - Riche