Sunday, February 17, 2013

SHHH: What Karrueche Said

I was flipping through the online pages of Vibe Magazine which featured Chris Brown's ex- squeeze , Karrueche Tientrese Tran . Before she dated Chris Brown, she was a wardrobe stylist. I was kind of taken aback  from the short article when she said " Our clothes are all black and white. I don't know any other line that's doing that". For people to also accuse her of being a "model" , I can tell the milk is not clean.  White House | Black Market had been doing that for quite some time. Obviously the concept and the name hadn't been researched before hand, imo.




As we all know, the beautiful  Karrueche started a line called "The Kill" with Chris brown, and has done nothing better then push the release date back. I am totally against "designers" who don't design. As far as my eyes can see, Karrueche found the guy in the mall to stitch "The Kill" on our hanes t-shirts, and dollar store skullys. No Shade ,but this unisex line will not be making it to my closet . I will just listen to Karrueche on MUTE like she was before the scandalous and very public break up with Chris Brown.

Ok thats shade. I'm feeling HER, but not feeling IT.

ThatIsAll,

- Riche

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you feel about this post? - Riche