Tuesday, September 25, 2012

In case you were wondering.


Yeah, my layout looks like complete and utter garage right now. Promise to forgive me? I have been trying out new templates and seeing which ones I like. Then I started to think about moving to Tumblr. I also wanted to add another section to the site because I have a lot of creative energy flowing. Now I'm just stuck, but I'm sure I will figure it out. Yes you will see this template until my brain re-activates itself.

In other news, I just realized where my fall style was leaning towards. Tomboy sheek. Big curls and snap backs ( caps ). Sneakers and collar necklaces. Minimal makeup.  I also have a new camera to shoot pics with, so now I can prove it to you. Yay for MOTD and OOTD right?


Take a peek at my new blogger room/ office / girl cave I'm setting up. I can't wait until it is complete.







I am glad I started this blog because its allowing me to share my hobby/obsession with clothes and makeup. Its nice to be apart of a community of people who share the same passions. Thanks for checking in!
 
- Riche


1 comment:

  1. Give me the old layout back. Im not savvy enough to maneuver through this one!!

    ReplyDelete

What do you feel about this post? - Riche